Wednesday, April 30, 2008

change


Change in my life. I think that i am totally changed.In india i was a girl who loves dreaming but now I just love reality.I don't want to dream any more and in past I was not so much talky but now I love to chat with anyone and anywhere.



The foremost turn in my life that I forget how to love someone.I loved him so much that now the feeling of love is washed-up from my soul.


Is this true i am confused in this I am showing my self that he is now no more in my life but I know that he is in my life.He is every single moment of my life but no body knows about this ........Everyone thinks that I forgot him but it is not feasible becoz I love u till now but not able to continue the relationship LOVE U but NOT WITH U.

leave now all this things i am not going to write any thing depressing any more next time i will definitely write something positive ..............................good bye till next post

No comments: