Tuesday, April 22, 2008

hi everyone today i am going to write something about me first time. i don't know what to write how to write...........but i hav to start................than lets start.............................................

i am simran.........living in a virtual world don't want to accept realities of life...........just want to live in my dream world. Apart from this i hav a real life too like i am a preety simple girl simple means simple by my thinking as well as by life style also . living in melbourne from 2 years just going to finish my studies...............living with my best friend you can say that my life ................his name is "deep". He is everything for me because he told me how to leave without your family , how to survive in a country where no one is yours, how to laugh and last but not least how to smile every second of life .

No comments: